André Warnier wrote on 09.06.2010 15:20:
Inthink you should have a look at the Manager application (delivered along with Tomcat when downloading from the main Tomcat site). The Manager allows you to deploy, undelploy, start and stop one application, without stopping/restarting Tomcat as a whole. Since it is open-source, you can have a look at how it does that, and do the same. Or just look at how the form works, and call the Manager the same way.
that's exactly what I did already, but I couldn't find/understand what/where/how it does it.

Is this such an unusal thing that one has to configure webapp files with site specific information?
How do people do it?
Does Apache/Tomcat support it in any way?

--
Intelligent Communication Software Vertriebs GmbH
Firmensitz: Kistlerhof Str. 111, 81379 München