I have a single webapp. But this has to be accessed from multiple contexts

for example : http://localhost:8080/abc
                    http://localhost:8080/cde
                    http://localhost:8080/xyz

I did this using having multiple context tags in the <Host> tag similar to
the following

<Context path="abc" docBase="MY_WEBAPP_FOLDER" />
<Context path="abc" docBase="MY_WEBAPP_FOLDER" />
<Context path="abc" docBase="MY_WEBAPP_FOLDER" />

The problem with this is, it is duplicating all the resources in the webapp
and starting up all the path by loading all resources. As a reason, I am
getting MemoryOutOfErrors. I want this to be done with single resource.

Any help??

- Kishore