> From: Kannan J> Subject: RE: Tomcat not working after moving installation
> folder

> I still find the windows service, but its seems to have
> changed to 'Disabled'

Not good.  You may have to delete the service manually (which will require some
research).

It looks like your manual editing of the registry has mucked things up to the
point that your best bet may be to uninstall Tomcat completely and reinstall it
in the desired location.  (I'd use the .zip download, not the .exe one.)  Given
that you now have an unusable service with the name Tomcat5, you may have to
install the new one under a different name; see the comments in service.bat to
learn how to do that.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.