HANDE CANORUÇ wrote:
Should I make configuration in httpd file or workers.properties? And what
configuration?

mod_jk is a connector between Apache httpd and Apache Tomcat.
Its sibling isapi_redirect is a connector between Microsoft IIS and Apache
Tomcat.

It is not very clear by your communication below what glassfish has to do with this, and what you are connecting to what. Where is this mod_jk installed, on what kind of host, what version is it, what is the tomcat version etc..

And sorry if I ask, but what is glassfish 3.1 ?
(shows how ignorant I am, I know, but hey this is the tomcat users list)