> From: André Warnier [mailto:a...@ice-sa.com]
> Subject: Re: Socket 24 is not connected any more (errno=-1)
>
> - in his original communication, Hande said :
> "I am using mod jk in order to connect tomcat and glassfish 3.1."

A statement which is simply not believable, so you have every right to be
confused.  You can certainly use mod_jk to connect httpd and GlassFish (or
httpd and Tomcat), but I can't find any means of using mod_jk to let GlassFish
and Tomcat (both of which are pure Java) communicate with each other via the
native-code mod_jk lump.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.