I'm using FORM authentication, and everything seems to be working
(logins are accepted, etc), except when there was an error the URL
changes in the users browser to point to j_security_check.  The
contents of the redirect to j_security_check contains login.html, so
the user is able to login as expected, but my "error=true" query
string is not passed along.  Is there something obvious I am doing
wrong here?  I got it working under Jetty as a sanity test, but I need
to get it working in Tomcat too...

Using:
FF 3.6.8
Tomcat 6.0.26

web.xml:
        <login-config>
                <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
                <form-login-config>
                        <form-login-page>/login.html</form-login-page>

<form-error-page>/login.html?error=true</form-error-page>
                </form-login-config>
        </login-config>

        <security-constraint>
                <web-resource-collection>