Tomcat ver 5.0.19
JVM 1.5
Linux platform
No exceptions in logs
Single SIgn On mode works through a load balancer
Normal mode URL hits the individual server directly
In below mail, the jsp name was put incorrectly. It is always invoking
myapp.jsp

>From the web.xml I infer that if listings or 404 error will be displayed
based on settings in defaultServlet settings, if the welcome files are
missing. Now the question is welcome file (myapp.jsp) is present in
webapps/WEB-INF/jsp diretcory of application. Why does it not find the same
first time and why will it find it after one mroe restart