On Monday 30 August 2010 12:55:19 Rainer Frey wrote:
> Hi,

It's not normally my style, but is there really no feedback on this topic?
Does anyone use explicit hot deployment with Tomcat Manager in production? How
do you actually upgrade deployed applications?

And if you use cold deployment only, how do you avoid downtime for other apps?
Do you really use one Tomcat  instance per app?

I'd really like to hear some input / experiences about production use with
several applications with independent release/deploy cycles.

Thanks again
Rainer