Hi Ronald,

Yes I was aware of that behaviour... Just for reference Firefox and
Google Chrome also share session logic so I am surprised this hasn't
been a problem for a lot more people. I am happy that my work around
solves the session sharing problem but would still prefer to go down the
dynamic context approach if this is at all possible? I am a bit tied up
with some other development at the moment but will check the tomcat
source code (unless someone can advise and save me the effort) when I
get a chance.

Thanks very much for your assistance Ronald.

Kind Regards,
Rob