De: Rhino [mailto:rhi...@sympatico.ca]
Enviado el: viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010 6:35
Para: Tomcat Users List
Asunto: Re: Tomcat Consultant

  There are two languages in the cited message, German and French. I'm
positive about that.

I'm not great in either language and certainly don't know all of the
words but I think the French message is just a translation of the German
message which appears to be a standard confidentiality clause of the
kind found in many emails. You know the kind: "This information is
confidential and is only intended for whoever. If you receive it in
error, do such-and-such".

I'm not clear about the context of this message but if you're thinking
it's a Tomcat question, I'm pretty sure it's not.

--
Rhino