Subject:        Re: Where does my stderr go?
Date:   Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:35:14 +0100
From:   Thomas Kloeber <kloe...@ics.de>
To:     users@tomcat.apache.org

Some additional info, which I just saw and which looks strange to me:
the stdout_XXX.log doesn't change it's date.
That is to say that I have stdout_20101221.log which also contains log
entries from today, 12-22. I was under the impression that Tomcat
automatically closes the file at midnight and creates a new one with the
appr. date...

Thomas

--
Intelligent Communication Software Vertriebs GmbH
Firmensitz: Kistlerhof Str. 111, 81379 München