Hi,

Is there a reason why InternalNioInputBuffer automatically grows its buffer,
effectively ignoring the maxHttpHeaderSize setting, while
InternalNioOutputBuffer doesn't? I was playing around with the setting, and set
it to a rather small value. While large requests seem to go through without an
issue due to the automatic expansion of the buffer, the response will choke if
it's over the maxHttpHeaderSize limit and an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
will be thrown. This lack of response size check/proper error handling in
InternalNioOutputBuffer also leads me to believe that it may not be by design?

This is tomcat 6.0.29 + NIO connector.

Thanks,

Yuesong