On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 3:26 PM, Joel <felixtheratr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 12:57 PM, Joel <felixtheratr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Christopher Schultz <
>> ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:
>>>

>>> Try this:
>>>
>>> sudo find /opt/Tomcat -type f -exec \
>>>   grep "function2.basiceng.umr.edu" "{}" \;
>>>
>>> Thanks, I'll use this now.
>>
>> sackett-research-lab2b:~ joel$ sudo find /opt/Tomcat -type f -exec \
>> >   grep "function2.basiceng.umr.edu" "{}" \;
>> Password:
>> http://function2.basiceng.umr.edu/view";>
>> // "<a href=\"
>> http://function2.basiceng.umr.edu:8080/view/Accounting/confirm.jsp?id="; +
>> id + "\">"
>> Binary file /opt/Tomcat/webapps/view/css/.nobar.css.swp matches
>> ">Test</a>
>>  <FORM ACTION="http://function2.basiceng.umr.edu/tst.cgi";>
>> // "<a href=\"
>> http://function2.basiceng.umr.edu:8080/view/Accounting/confirm.jsp?id="; +
>> id + "\">"
>> Binary file /opt/Tomcat/webapps/view2/css/.nobar.css.swp matches
>> Binary file /opt/Tomcat/work/Standalone/localhost/_/index_jsp.class
>> matches
>>       out.write("<meta http-equiv=\"Refresh\" content=\"0;url=
>> http://function2.basiceng.umr.edu/view\";>\r\n");
>>  // "<a href=\"
>> http://function2.basiceng.umr.edu:8080/view/Accounting/confirm.jsp?id="; +
>> id + "\">"

>>> http://function2.basiceng.umr.edu:8080/view/Accounting/confirm.jsp?id=";
>>> +
>>>
>>> This appears commented-out, but could be a problem.
>>>
>> How could this be a problem if it is commented out?
>>

>>> Are the messages you are getting coming only from Safari? Can you track
>>> the HTTP messages that are actually being sent? It's tough to tell
>>> what's going on just from Safari error messages (which are somewhat
>>> "friendly" and try to interpret the situation instead of telling you
>>> exactly what happened).
>>>

>> I'm not sure how to do this, I know you can turn off friend messages in
>> internet explorer. But when I downloaded ie5 for mac I couldn't find the
>> *$&#*@(# tools menu. :)
>>

>> oh and this is the /etc/hosts
>>
>> ##
>> # Host Database
>> #
>> # localhost is used to configure the loopback interface
>> # when the system is booting.  Do not change this entry.
>> ##
>> 127.0.0.1       localhost
>> 255.255.255.255 broadcasthost
>> ::1             localhost
>> fe80::1%lo0     localhost
>> ~
>>

>> Thanks for the help.
>>
> Yeah, finally found the tools menu (not used to macs), but I still can't
> see how to turn off friendly messages. All the options are different in the
> mac version.

So I was wondering if the website url in these files has anything to do with
my problem and if so are all the java files present for all the class files
and if so how would I go about recompiling the java files?

Binary file Tomcat/work/Standalone/localhost/_/index_jsp.class matches

Tomcat/work/Standalone/localhost/_/index_jsp.java:      out.write("<meta
http-equiv=\"Refresh\" content=\"0;url=
http://function2.basiceng.umr.edu/view\";>\r\n");

Thanks.