On 12.06.2011 09:30, Manuel Fernández Panzuela wrote:
> Is possible to combine both attributes distance - activation ?
> Distance looks like a very interesting attribute.

Yes, of course you can combine. As long as you don't cnfuse yourself
because it gets too complicated.

Distace (e.g. 0 and 1) will lead to normally everything being sent to
the "close" node, but when you switch its activation from active to
disabled, new sessions will be created on the node with higher distance.
Switching to "stopped" will result in every request being handled by the
node with higher distance.

Regards,

Rainer