2011/7/20 Douglas McGregor <d...@douglasmcgregor.co.uk>:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm getting really desperate with this - I've been at it for about a couple
> of months now and still no further forward.  The strange thing is that
> this works absolutely fine in IIS 7.5 with Tomcat 7 on my laptop which runs
> Windows 7, but is persistantly throwing a blank page on IIS 7 with Windows
> Server 2008

1) Do you have ROOT webapp in your Tomcat? That is a known feature of
Tomcat that it is unable to display those usual green error pages if
request is not mapped to a webapp and replies with empty page.

2) What version of isapi_redirect.dll; do you use? Do you use correct
version of dll? (64-bit for 64-bit version of IIS?)

I cannot comment on IIS configuration.

Just googling - some people were successful in their deployments:

http://jhmeier.wordpress.com/2009/10/16/acitvating-the-isapi-redirect-for-tomcat-under-iis-7-5-w2k8-r2-64-bit/

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko