This morning I upgraded my webapp to Apache Commons Lang 3.0. When I redeployed
the webapp I got

Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1676)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1521)
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2389)

My question is where is the "best" place to put old Lang 2.5 jar? Is there a
problem putting it
in $TOMCAT_HOME/lib? or should I just put it in the WEB-INF/lib for the
application?

Thanks in advance.

mas