Hi

> Actually, I'm not entirely correct and I am now remembering this has been
> discussed before on either this list or the tomcat-dev list.

Do you remember anything else about that thread? Something that might help
me find it... ?

> Are you throwing an exception, or closing the inputstream?

I tried to throw an exception (IOException) but it seemed tomcat would then
read the stream "for me".

I tried to close the inputstream I got from ServletUpload, I think I did not
try to close request.getInputStream() yet. I will try.

Regards,
  Steffen