Stevo Slavić wrote:
Hello Tomcat users,

Are HTTP and AJP connector incoming connection request queues totally
ordered (FIFO)? Just want to make sure whether connection requests
waiting for executor will fight for it once one becomes available, or
will the order connection request were made be respected.

As ar as I know, this is something controlled by the TCP/IP stack of your host. It is not dependent on Tomcat or Java. Tomcat (through Java) just "accepts" a waiting connection, and gets the one which the native TCP/IP stack returns. But yes, intuitively, it should always be a FIFO. I have a feeling that a lot of things would not work quite right if it wasn't. And it would certainly be unfair.