> From: Ann Ramsey [mailto:ann.m.ram...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Is incoming connection request queue totally ordered?

> Listen, the answers were all Greek to me. If you guys are
> going to REALLY help non-IT people deal with TomCat, you
> might want to speak English in your responses, so that we
> know if you're addressing our problem or not.

Please learn how to use a mailing list.  There are many topics being discussed
here, yours is only one of them.  Every time you respond to a topic unrelated
to the issue you brought up, you're only annoying everyone and embarrassing
yourself.  Learn to read the subject line, if nothing else.

No one has attempted to address your problem, since the question was incoherent
and contained literally no useful information.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.