On Fri, 2011-11-04 at 13:07 -0400, Christopher Schultz wrote:
> On 11/4/11 12:04 PM, Léa Massiot wrote:

<SNIP>

I would basically echo what Chris said.

> >> [Tim wrote:] I'm assuming (perhaps incorrectly) you've already
> >> got some declaration in there for form authentication?
> > What are you thinking about? Can you be more precise?

"Form authentication" is part of the servlet spec.  The spec is quite
precise and fairly accessible reading.  As Chris said, read the sections
on authentication and authorization.  Trust me, you'll be glad you read
it.  The servlet 2.5 spec is here:

http://download.oracle.com/otn-pub/jcp/servlet-2.5-mrel2-eval-oth-JSpec/servlet-2_5-mrel2-spec.pdf