Hi.

Knowing that this list is not a Java list per se, but knowing also that there is considerable Java expertise available here, I would like to ask the following question : being a regular follower of this list (and not of any Java list per se), I believe I remember seeing some comments on the list about there being some problems related to the Tomcat/Java 7 relationship. Can someone tell me if I am mistaken, or else what kind of issues are still floating around that theme ? The reason I'm asking is that for testing some unrelated Java software, I am being asked to install Java 7 on a system on which currently happily runs Tomcat 6.x with Java 6 (Oracle), and I'd like to know if I would be setting myself up for some incompatibility issues there.

Thanks