oh...@cox.net wrote:
Now let me ask another question :
Why do you need to authenticate the user at the Apache level, and pass this user-id to Tomcat ? Obviously, from the OAM documentation I scanned, there must exist an OAM module directly for Tomcat, to authenticate users there. Why are you not using that ?

It seems like they should have one, but, unfortunately, they don't.

Mmm. Browsing the documentation, I seem to remember seeing something about
Weblogic, no ?
Is that not usable ?

(As an aside, send your messages only to the list. I get all messages to the list anyway, so if you send them to me too, I get them twice).