Hi

After upgrade from Tomcat 6 to Tomcat 7.0.20, our Basic Authentication
valve is not hitting. It seems it is overlooking our implementation of
Basic Authentication.
Below is the implementation:
We are having Realm that is doing authentication using our
authentication server. Before that we are having a Valve defined in
/META-INF/context.xml that is doing some pre-authentication based on
the token define in the HTTPs request.
If the token matches our creteria then Realm is hitting for actual Auth.

This was working fine when Tomcat  6 was there and we were able to see
the logging coming that was added to our Implementation of Baisc
Authenticator.

Plz help.

--
With Regards