2012/3/9 Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>:
> On 3/9/12 1:38 PM, David kerber wrote:
>> I am trying to follow the docs for setting up new machine, and I'm
>> seeing some messed-up line wraps (not wrapping at the width of my
>> browser window (in fact, it won't fit on my 1920x1200 monitor),
>> in:
>>
>> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/config/context.html
>>
>> This is in firefox 10.0.2, just installed yesterday on Windows 7
>> pro x64.  So the issue still exists.
>
> The only thing that Konstantin fixed was the non-well-formed XHTML
> document. You still have to scroll horizontally to see some of those
> examples.
>
> I'm looking for a CSS-only way to do line-wrapping while also
> indicating that the lines have been wrapped.

1. I also wrapped data in examples where component allows spaces in
its configuration
and lessened indent where it does not jet allow them.

2. The published documentation is updated only with a new Tomcat release.
You have to look at the one published by "nightly build" to see the
changes. See links on the "Buildbot" page.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko