Is this the same server with the Wicket app you posted about earlier ?
If so, you have a Wicket app that is storing the
SessionFactoryObjectFactory on a page as a class member. Wicket stores
each page a user has been to in the user's session. If the page has
class members, then it serializes them and stores them too. I have seen
this kind of thing happen many times before causing big memory usage.

Remove the Wicket app and run the Eclipse Memory Analyzer.

Thanks,

Warren Bell