> You have the worker app-03 referenced both as a worker in its own
right,
> and as a balanced
> worker.  Isn't this a bit strange ?
> Normally, if it is accessed via the balancer, you do not list it in
workers.list.

I have it in the list because sometimes I reference a specific worker in
the jkmount and sometimes the balancer.
Maybe I'll have a balancer with app-01 and app-02 and under normal
circumstances access the a balancer, but then maybe I'll need to test
something and I want to send things to just app-01.
So I'll point the jkmount to app-01. If I take it out of the worker.list
I can't do that.
In this particular environment's config I quoted it doesn't apply since
I only have one worker, but in my prod environment it's like above with
multiple workers.

FWIW, if I point the jkmount to the specific worker (app-03) and not the
loadbalancer it works.
If I take the worker out of the worker.list as your suggest and point my
jkmount to the loadbalancer works, but then I can't point jkmount to a
specific worker, I'll get a 500 error and "Could not find a worker for
worker name=app-03"

So to get it to work under the previous behavior, I'd have to have 2
workers.
1 worker entry if I want to use it directly (and put into the
worker.list) and 1 worker entry if I want to use it in the loadbalancer.

So basically I'm changing my config (which seems kind of wacky) to:

worker.list=jkstatus,app-03-standalone,loadbalancer
worker.app-03.host=127.0.0.1
worker.app-03.reference=worker.template
worker.app-03-standalone.host=127.0.0.1
worker.app-03-standalone.reference=worker.template
worker.jkstatus.type=status
worker.loadbalancer.sticky_session=1
worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
worker.loadbalancer.balance_workers=app-03

I'm still puzzled as to why this behavior just changed between .35 and
.36

-Tony