On 6/6/2012 10:54 AM, Ravi wrote:

Mark / Chris,

Essentially, if I want to use websockets, you are asking me to rewrite
my app + rewrite grails + rewrite hibernate + rewrite apache http
utilities + rewrite several other web libraries I use.

I do not think this is a reasonable option.

Or rewrite your app to not libraries that won't work with your desired communications method.

Or rewrite your app to use a communications method that will work with those libraries.