2 is not our default, it should be inherited from the pool defaults

In cloudfoundry or any environment it is quite easy to change the default
cause you can always use resources.xml to force the value if you want (it
supports placeholders on the env variable if needed to get back the
url/user/password)

Romain Manni-Bucau