We are looking for TomEE administration application similar to Weblogic
console, from where I can override connection pool settings, thread pool
settings, JVM settings etc. Or using GUI I can enable a queue or disable,
view the EJB's. Is there any such application. Should I look into Webadmin.

I tried tomee-webaccess-7.0.2, it seemed to be just deployed applications
and log file viewer. Can it do anything more.

tomee-webapp-7.0.2.war, seems to be just TomEE installer; but it did not
worked on my machine. I could just Installer link and nothing happens after
clicking it.

Also can you please suggest any good books for TomEE development and
administration.

Thanks in advance.
Sudhakar