Thanks Jon,
Really appreciate for taking a look at code.
Certainly i will look into the jstack. We had similar issue when this
application was running in jboss too. So first thing we want to do is
increase the pool size. Absolutely i will try to get into the root cause of
this issue.
We don't see this in our lower environments , may be we don't have too much
traffic like production. I will try to do some load test and see if i can
reproduce this issue on dev environment.

Its very simple setup what i did on netty. Once i am out of this issue. I
will send you those details.

Thanks a lot

Regards
Kalyan