There are some issues regarding 8.0.7

It has a regression in the JAX-RS landscape. Therefore, it is omitted
on the download site.

Relevant discussion can be found on the mailing list:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tomee-dev/202105.mbox/%3CFF0DDEDC-BE1A-4305-B737-4125DB7CA194%40gmail.com%3E

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tomee-dev/202105.mbox/%3CFF0DDEDC-BE1A-4305-B737-4125DB7CA194%40gmail.com%3E

Or on Jira:

- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-3743