Hi,

I've tried a few times to do some contributions to the project, but testing
the TCK or solving almost any issue is really hard, and very far from what
I'm used to do in my daily work. And now I don't have much time... family
and work consumes almost all my time.

I really find this project relevant in the jakarta EE and I would love to
see it keep going. What I can do is to make some donations. I guess that
the donations should go to apache, my question is can I fund this specific
project? Also I see that donations are tax deductible in the US, does
anyone know if this is possible in Spain (or even any country in Europe)?