De: Bart van Leeuwen <bart_van_leeu...@netage.nl>
Enviado el: jueves, 21 de marzo de 2024 10:20
Para: users@tomee.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Question: Can I donate to an Apache project? (was Re: Will Tomee
be discontinued ?)

Hi David,

I like the idea of having 'Getting started sessions' , also as Jens
responded in his other mail it could be benificial to write down what I did
to get things moving on my end. a How-to created by people who learned how
to..

Could we set a fixed fee for such a scheme which we then divide among the
people who participate, or a 'go fund me' like scheme? just throwing in some
ideas.

Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards Bart van Leeuwen