Hi Vincenzo,

Since I do not know Swarm I can not advice on which way to go.

Regards,
   Erik.

Vincenzo Vitale wrote:
Hi,

In my project we are using Wicket  and it definitively rocks!!! J

Now I want to integrate  authentication and authorization… I have red
the wiki page in
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/acegi-and-wicket-auth-roles.html  where
the acegi-wicket integration is explained, but you also mention a new
project currently in works… could you please give me more information
about that  or do you suggest at the moment to use wicket-auth-role
and acegi? I'm using  wicket 1.3.0-beta2 version.

Thanks a  lot,
Vincenzo.

Erik van Oosten
http://2008.rubyenrails.nl/