Xavier Hanin wrote:
Note that databinder can be used with Spring too. It's useful for exposing
your hibernate beans as wicket models.

The beginning of this thread is not on gmane for some reason. But, yeah actually I've done a few web stores with Databinder. As always I find Wicket to be helpful no matter how simple the front end is, but where it really pays off is on the administration side. You can pile on the functionality without the code becoming a nightmare, and reusing components is even easier when no one is obsessing over appearance. Even on the front end, checkout is a multistep process that I would hate to code without managed state.

Nathan