Hi all,

I'm using a tad of loadtime weaving in a very selective way: just a number
of classes in the service layer are being woven. For doing this, aspectj
weaver is installed as a java agent and configured to monitor no more than
the classes to advice. At the same time, some patterns are included to drive
wicket servlet reloading limited to the web layer. Both layers are deployed
into disjoint packages. Regardless of this, each time I introduce some
modification into a, say, wicket page, I get the following log output:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] info AspectJ Weaver Version DEVELOPMENT built
on Monday May 21, 2007 at 13:36:36 GMT
[EMAIL PROTECTED] info register classloader
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] info using configuration
/home/carlos/dev/java/eclipse/wicket-tests/target/classes/META-INF/aop.xml
[EMAIL PROTECTED] warning ignoring duplicate definition:
file:/home/carlos/dev/java/eclipse/wicket-tests/target/classes/META-INF/aop.xml
[EMAIL PROTECTED] info register aspect web.aspects.SecureAspect
*** WARNING: Wicket is running in DEVELOPMENT mode.              ***
*** Do NOT deploy to your live server(s) without changing this.  ***
*** See Application#getConfigurationType() for more information. ***

It is as if the weaver is forced to reinitialize itself or something. Do you
think this is normal or a symptom of ill configured classloaders?

Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Carlos