On 06 Sep 2007 17:35:26 +0200 (CEST), Robo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Stop it now please Al. You take oo personal aproach. Nobody forced you in
> responding.

heh, what you have to understand is that wicket is oss - so it IS personal.
it is something we work on in our spare time so it is kind of a hobby (a
demanding hobby). we do care about it a great deal. constructive criticism
is always welcome, but you have to have a level of respect on the lists.

You make Wicket And I`m the user. If you do not like it do not do it. But
> there is some responsibilities about product you develop towards product
> users so do not confuse roles please.

wrong again. its the other way around. if you do not like it do not use it.
we do not owe you anything. we put wicket out there for people to use, no
strings attached.

And besides that I`m also kind of customer As I paid for the book ;-)

you paid for the book, but we get nothing from that. so how do you connect
the dots?

And besides that I several times said how Wicket is great is that not enaugh
> for you? :-))

thank you.

And btw I thanked to Gvyn at the end of my troubles as his responcese solved
> them. I do not thank before my troubles gets solved ;-) I`m not teacher in
> the dance school.

its not the missing thank you, it is more your superior attitute and your
lecturing tone. so in fact you do come across as a teacher.

What I`m doing now is preparing presentation to my chiefs and currrently I`m
> coping with five frameworks amking demo apps and have two weeks for it. That
> is Why I`m not writing wiki and that is why I`m sometimes upset about lack
> of docs, working 18-20 hours per day ...

sounds like your chiefs are pretty dumb if they expect you to learn five
frameworks in two weeks, find a better job.

as for the issue at hand, i believe the velocity initializer should be
rewritten to check if whatever it needs is actually on the classpath, and
noop quietly if its not. please file a jira issue.

-igor

Java jars are nto at all complex beast. They become tricky in situation