so no, talking to Matej on ##wicket, the fix was this:

Resolutions are these two :
       protected void onComponentTag(ComponentTag tag) {
           super.onComponentTag(tag);
tag.put("src", tag.getString("src") + "&rand=" + Math.random());
       }

or event better since random could give duplicate results:
protected void onComponentTag(ComponentTag tag) {
super.onComponentTag(tag);
tag.put("src", tag.getString("src") + "&autoIndex=" + getPage().getAutoIndex());
}
Although im not sure if its safe to use autoIndex?I've put up a feature request for it to be implemented.

-Nino

Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael wrote:
this is whats generated:

http://localhost:8080/thirdparty-webapp/thirdParty/?wicket:interface=:4:form:phoneA:phoneThumb:image::IResourceListener::

regards Nino

Martijn Dashorst wrote:
The most failsafe solution to the update image using Ajax request to
my mind is to add a random number to the url for the image (I thought
we already did that?).

Martijn