If I remove this code:

    IResourceSettings resourceSettings = this.getResourceSettings();
    resourceSettings.addResourceFolder( "WEB-INF/content" );
    resourceSettings.setResourceStreamLocator( new

then Wicket cannot find my pages (i.e., BasePage.html, Page1.html,
Page2.html), which are located under the content dir.  I.e., my pages are
located at:

WEB-INF/content/BasePage.html
WEB-INF/content/Page1.html
WEB-INF/content/Page2.html

Exception that I get:
WicketMessage: Markup of type 'html' for component
'com.xxxxx.ui.web.page.HomePage' not found. Enable debug messages for
org.apache.wicket.util.resource to get a list of all filenames tried:

I tried your suggestion below:
                <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="WEB-INF/content/css/style.css"/>

and I still have the same problem.  The css resources are not resolved, and
Wicket is altering the link tag to this:

                <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="../WEB-INF/content/css/styles.css"/>

Can you think of anything else that I should look at?

Thanks for the continued help.

--
Jason