Yes you are right.

I guess the the name u were looking for is:
org.apache.wicket.request.target.coding.MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy

These strategies are pretty nice, but the question remains why the decoder()
method pukes out when there is mismatch of key value pairs. Hacker will be
very happy with the current state of implementation.