Because currently there is no way during ajax processing to determine
that the event was a focus related one. I think that it's good to
restore focus on last focused element by default. But I'm also aware
that it causes problems with focus related event, so i think maybe we
should just call target.focusCompnent(null) in abstract ajax event
behavior if the event is onblur. Can you submit RFE?

-Matej