Hello,

We haev encountered a similar problem.

As far as I can tell, the <parent> in pom seems incorrect:

        <parent>
                <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
                <artifactId>wicket-jdk14</artifactId>
                <version>1.3.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
                <relativePath>../pom.xml</relativePath>
        </parent>

http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/org/apache/wicket/wicket/1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/wicket-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT.pom

as there is no "wicket-jdk14" project in the repository.

I think that you can reproduce the problem by deleting
1.3.0-SNAPSHOT stuff from your local maven repository
and trying to build a project that depends on
1.3.0-SNAPSHOT.

Best wishes,

Timo

--