Here is what the markup looks like:
<wicket:link> Schedule.html  ical.jpg  </wicket:link>

Error generated:
WicketMessage: Component _autolink_16 must be applied to a tag of type 'a',
not ' ical.jpg ' (line 0, column 0)

Schedule.class is a mounted page which does get handled correctly in other
cases.

Reading further it seems that if I remove the <wicket:link>, the href should
get resolved by the AutoLinkResolver. Is this not the case? I have tried it
and it appears to treat this as an external reference and do nothing.

Mike