On 9/12/07, Gerolf Seitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi xavier,
>
> nice presentation.
> plz let us know how it went, how many attendees, etc...

It went pretty well, people seemed interested, well, at least those who were
awake :-) It's difficult to say how many attendees there was, I'd say about
150 or 200, but I'm not very good to evaluate an audience size. The room was
almost packed anyway, with even a few people standing up. At the end I had a
few people asking questions (5 or 6), including people who told me they were
very interested by Wicket and impressed by the ease of use of what they've
seen during the talk. The talk was recorded, so hopefully you'll be able to
ear my horrible accent in a near future :-)

Xavier

hf at javazone,