Hi, I'm unable to reproduce this with latest trunk. I believe this has
been already fixed by delaying the actual form serialization until the
previous request finishes. Can you please test this with latest trunk?
Unfurtunately, there are no current snapshots available so you'd have
to build it from SVN.

-Matej