It depends of how you map/forward from apache to resin.
What is your apache configuration?

If it works when you access resin directly, what is done when you access
throught port 8080, then it's not a resin problem.

smallufo wrote:
Yes , I use Apache as a front end.
If any configuration goes wrong , servlets' requests will not be processed
by resin, either.
But http://foo.bar.com/servlet/other.servlet just works fine. (No port
assign)
It means resin (2.1.7) seems doesn't intercept filter's requests.
I've also reported this issue to resin's maillist.