Fabio Fioretti wrote:

> The ListChoice uses the same AbstractModel on which the panel inside
> the form builds its CompoundPropertyModel (see my previous posts):
> when user's selection changes, the AbstractModel correctly replaces
> its object with the newly selected instance and the form gets
> refreshed by an AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior (attached to
> ListChoice's "onclick" event) to display the new instance (read from
> the same AbstractModel).

Even though you're not using wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications(),
what I said applies: you need to call clearInput() like:

        ListChoice lc = new ListChoice("lc", ...);
        lc.add(new OnChangeAjaxBehavior() {
                protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                        recommendationForm.clearInput(); //THIS LINE IS WHAT
YOU NEED
                        target.addComponent(recommendationPanel);
                }
        });