> > *BUT*, when the user edits one of the recommendations making errors,
> > tries to save it and form validation fails, the panel's
> > CompoundPropertyModel seems to detach from the underlying
> > AbstractModel and, if the user selects another choice on the
> > ListChoice, the form is refreshed but it keeps showing data of the
> > recommendation instance that failed validation.
>
> Not sure what this could be. Would you be able to create a test case
> or quickstart project that shows the bug?

Given that calling form.clearInput() inside ListChoice's updating
behavior solves the problem, is it still useful to create a test case
to show CompoundPropertyModel's detachment or is it explainable now?
I'm still missing an explanation, but probably you are not (and in
this case, please share :-).

Thanks a lot,

Fabio Fioretti - WindoM