Hi All,

I am working on a project and I am using wicket 1.3 for the view layer, spring for service layer, and oracle database. As you know there are two types of exception I need to take care of. One is the business logic exception thrown from the service layer and the other one is the RuntimeException. What is the best practice of handling these two type of exception in wicket. Should I override the RequestCycle.onRuntimeException() to handle both of the cases?!

Regards,
Suad