Could somebody please explain the Wicket-Extensions 1.3 beta 4 API changes
for the FilterToolbar?  I have looked everywhere for information and a
working example but can't seem to find any.  I found a mailing list
conversation about the reasoning for the change but nothing that helps me
get things up and running again.

>From what I gather, instead of the FilterToolbar creating a form, the user
needs to wrap their DataTable in a form (a FilterForm actually) and pass
that form into the FilterToolbar when it's constructed.  The table I am
working on displays records from a database and allows users to select rows
to perform an action on.  Because of that, my DataTable is wrapped in a
CheckGroup, which is wrapped in a form.  Since there was already a Form
around the table, I tried switching it to a FilterForm and passing it into
the FilterToolbar but I get an exception saying that the focus-tracker
component was added in code but not the markup.  Should I be able to use
that form for both the check group and the filter toolbar or do I need to
add another form somehow?  Any help would be appreciated.

-Brandon